Monday 4 February 2013

the block

I love The Block. Always have. Even when I was a teenager, and no where near wanting a house, and my decorating style was more every item of clothing on the floor than anything else.



The last few years I have really got involved with it, especially last season when we had our house, so I'm SUPER excited about The Block Allstars being on tv for the next few weeks.

I don't mind the teams that got in-enjoy the brothers, Amity and Phil were a million years ago, and I wasn't a massive Dan and Dani or Josh and Jenna fan over the last few years, but I am sure they will grow on me. I liked some aspects of their style, but wasn't massive on the way their personalities were portrayed.

I am excited that they are doing heritage homes. Last year it broke my heart when I saw Dan and Dani ripping out beautiful cornicing, and period features. At least this year I know that they can't ruin them!!!  And hopefully I can get some ideas!

I'm such a sucker for house magazines, so The Block is like house magazines on steroids!!


2 comments:

  1. Excited too. Forgot to IQ it tonight but they are repeating it at 10.30 yay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I've been counting down for quite a while... :)

      Delete

Tell me what you think-I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...