Tuesday 11 June 2013

house plans

I'm a visual person. I need to see things for them to make sense. I'm sure some of you are too, so I thought I would show you our house plans. We did them up on floorplanner.com. It's simple, but a can be a bit fiddly to figure out, and sometimes does weird things.

Top floor. This is basically where we live. Our bedroom is the middle one on the left, that also opens onto the office/sunroom.

Bottom floor. This is usually fairly empty. It has a slightly smaller footprint than the top floor, as the top floor has the front deck, and there is nothing but the clothes line under the dining room.
North is directly to the right. As you can see there are a few rooms that you haven't seen yet, so I'll have some posts about them coming up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think-I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...